1. The promoter of any prize draw as communicated from time to time via Twitter (the “Promotion(s)”) is the British Olympic Association of 60 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NU (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotions are open to United Kingdom residents, excluding employees, staff or workers of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
3. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years old or over as at the prize draw start date.
4. The Promotion shall commence and end on the times specified in the Promotion.
5. Only one (1) entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries only the first valid entrant will be considered in the draw.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. The prizes shall be as specified in each individual Promotion, shall vary from prize draw to prize draw and shall be selected at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
8. Prize winners will be randomly selected upon the closing of the prize draw.
9. The Promoter may be required to send personal data of the winner of a competition (and where applicable, their companion(s)) to third parties (including outside the European Economic Area), for the purposes of fulfilling and administering the competition and/or the prize and the winner agrees to such transfer for these purposes.
10. Prize winners will be notified within seven (7) working days of the draw, either direct by the Promoter (by private e-mail message from @TeamGB or @TeamGB_pride on Twitter) or by a third party referred to in (9) above
11. If the Promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within thirty (30) days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from remaining entries.
12. By entering this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. Losing entries will not receive any notification
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes.
15. In all cases the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
17. Every care is taken with entries but the Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered howsoever caused, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
18. Any complaints should be made in writing (by e-mail or post and clearly marked “Team GB Website Competition - Complaint”) to the Promoter at its address set out in paragraph 1 stating your contact details and the exact nature of your complaint. The Promoter will endeavour to respond to a complaint within ten (10) working days.
19. Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter and/or the third party referred to in (9) above having the right, if such entrant wins and without any fee payable to the entrant or additional permission of the entrant, to use their name, age, town of residence and likeness for the purpose of announcing the winner(s) of the prize draw and for Promoter related promotional purposes.
20. Entrants' personal data may be passed to relevant regulatory bodies, the police or other authorities in the course of any investigation of any complaints or suspected unlawful activity.
21. The prize is as specified in the Promotion. Where the prize involves the winner travelling, the winner is solely responsible for travel to and from the event specified by the Promoter and all insurance, applicable taxes and for any costs, expenses and charges not specified as being included in the prize description in the competition information.
22. This Promotion and these terms and conditions of entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.
23. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.